In the todays’ world of digitization, everyone seeks for a prompt solution. The service providers, who are able to meet the increasing digital needs of people, get recognized by all, elevating the business immensely. In the endeavor to offer the quickest and most effective solution, researchers have come up with some splendid technologies. One such technology is Content Delivery Network or CDN that has taken over the internet over the past few years. It has diminished the distance between the user and the content, making it easily accessible. Content Delivery Network by inxy.hosting offers the finest solution by integrating with the leading CDN providers. It helps to offer the best CDN solution in a cost-effective manner.
Why Content Delivery Network?
How Does CDN Work?
CDN is basically a network of geographically scattered servers. Each of the CDN nodes, also known as edge servers, caches the static contents of the specific website. The static content includes CSS/JS files, images, structural components, and more. Apart from static contents, there are other types of contents, dynamic and streaming contents. The most of the page load time of the end user is spent on restoring the aforementioned contents. Hence, it is logical to distribute the building blocks of a web page to a maximum number of CDN nodes. This is distributed across the world, making it highly accessible to the users from any part of the globe.
Once a user requests to access a site, it is carried to the nearest edge server. The nearest node delivers the cached static contents of the web page. This ensures reduced latency due to the shortest distance traveled by data. This attribute contributes to the quickest site experience.
Architecture of the Content Delivery Network
The architecture of the Content Delivery Network is built on a few key components, which are as follows:
- Delivery Nodes– It comprises of caches that have one or more delivery applications and are deployed close to the end users. It delivers the contents to the consumers in the fastest way possible.
- Storage Nodes– The primary purpose of this node is to offer data to cache and enable tiered caching along with protection to the main servers.
- Origin Nodes-This is the host source for the content and is deployed within the network of the operator.
- Control Nodes– It routes, monitors, and manages the components of CDN.
The number of servers and nodes that combines a CDN varies greatly. The criterion that affects the selection is the architecture. Some of the CDNs reach thousands of nodes along with countless servers on various remote Points of Presence or PoPs. Other CDNs have smaller units of geographical PoPs. Hence, the selection is made on the requirement of the host server.
Salient Features of the Content Delivery Network
CDN is a boon to the businesses that look forward to enhancing the online user experience. The e-commerce companies and media enterprises are benefited in a great way with this splendid technology. Even the live streaming sites can enjoy supreme perks from the technology as it reduces buffering. It is basically an umbrella term and offers various services like software download, acceleration of mobile and web content, video streaming, managed or licensed CDN, and more. Some of the salient features that make CDN one of the best choices are as follows:
- Improved page load time
- Reduced bandwidth cost
- Enhanced availability of the content across the globe
- Accentuated user experience that leads to satisfaction and improved scopes of business
- Boosts search rankings due to the abundant availability and fast access of the web pages
- Improved performance of the mobile apps
- Saves the cost of buying an additional software as well as hardware for the server
- Reduced latency
- Diminished network load
- Offers security against the Distributed Denial of Service or DDoS
- Seamless and fast delivery of image, audio, video, and graphics-rich contents to the users
- Interactive websites can be built and the clients are not lost due to latency concerns
- Static contents, which are distributed among numerous edge servers are safeguarded with the help of SSL and other options
- Higher traffic management
CDN offers 250 milliseconds of web page load time. This quick action is the reason behind the success of the CDN from the other standard hosting services
Content Delivery Network comprises of various web servers of distributed networks that are designed to present prompt delivery of the contents. This not only enhances the availability of the web pages but also hikeS the speed of acquiring them. It makes the businesses more scalable and opens the scopes of growth in a huge way. Content Delivery Network by inxy.hosting offers the ultimate solution to all the latency concerns of the web page. Whether it is the fastest content delivery or the region-specific delivery, inxy.hosting has a perfect solution to every scenario.
Apart from the static contents, it also delivers the dynamic contents to the end users within the fastest span of time. The expert manpower designs bespoke solutions to fit every exclusive need without any exception. They are even open to discuss any technical concerns so that the most effective solution can design fruitfully. Let the finest technology pamper the websites with the maximum perks along with the proficient manpower in a cost-effective manner.
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01927 711 980 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to answer you.