Do you want to get First Page ranking within 12 months? Yes! It is possible because we got the first-page rank in less than 12 months for some websites. Here I am giving you a live example of our recent work. Our Keyword was “Best Mountain Bikes Under $1000.” At the same time, I will discuss all the search engine ranking, best SEO firm, consultant, and tips or Guaranteed First Page Ranking within 12 months. Let’s get the results more closely with the DIY guideline.
Ranking Proof First
It’s not informing you for motivation, and it is for proving it’s possible till now.
Yes! We got the rank in less than 12 months. Now the website age is only 11 months. We are earning a handsome money by, and we have more than 500 visitors per month. So we can give you guarantee for the first-page ranking within 12 months and maximum 12 months.
Below see the work Follow. The workflow is only for 6 months. We will include more steps if we do not see expected result, but the work follow will work for more than 14 websites, that’s why we are confident.
Our Workflow for ranking among 12 months on the first page:
1. Product Research. ( If you want to develop a product or review based website )
2. Keyword Research & target final one.
3. Competitor Analysis
4. Keyword and Domain Finalization (necessary for new website or money site)
5. Website Setup with All Plugin and Common Page [About, Contact, Privacy, Disclaimer] Setup with Content
6. Setup All Social Media Profiles (Minimum 6- Maximum 10, Facebook Page, Twitter Profile, Linkedin Page, Google Plus Business page, Pinterest Board, Youtube Chanel)
7. Finalizing 25 Product/ service Keywords [Vertical Keywords]
8. Completing Top 10 Product For Home Page
9. Research Accessories / Vertical Keywords for 1200 Word Contents – 15 Keywords
10. Research Top 5 Products For Accessories Keywords
11. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site/ Main website
12. Home Page Content Publish and Share All Social Site
13. Create Web 2.0 15 sites with all common pages (About, Contact, Privacy)
14. Publish Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
15. Release Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
16. Release Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
17. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site / Main website
18. Downloads All Videos From Amazon/ Youtube /Vimeo and Upload To All Video Sharing Site (Both Backlink + Monetization, we will edit the video if needed for Copy Right Issues)
19. Build Slide and Make Videos and Doc (5 Slides, and Conver the Slide Into Docs With Some Content Modification, and Make Video Using The Main Slides) 5- Slides, 5 Videos, 5 Docs
20. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site
21. Published Expired Content on Web 2.0 – 1 Content To Each Site – 15 Content in Total
22. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site / Main Web Site
23. Blog Commenting – 30 Relevant Comments
24. Publish Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
25. Release Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
26. Release Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
27. Forum Finding + Selection + Account Creation
28. Blog Commenting – 30 Relevant Comments
29. Published Expired Content on Web 2.0 – 15 Contents
30. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site
31. Publish Contents in 5 Article Directory- 1 Content on Each Site
32. Publish Contents in 5 Article Directory- 1 Content on Each Site
33. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site / Main Website
34. Publish Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
35. Publish Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
36. Publish Contents To Web 2.0 Site, 5 Contents [Writing + Publishing]
37. Forum Posting- We Need At Least 10 Links From 10 Forum
38. Directory Submission [We Will Submit Our Site To Only Top 20 Directory – Probably 5/6 Sites 39. Will Approve It] + Music Site Backlinks (Build Links From 10 Music Sites With Relevant Description)
40. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site / Main website
41. Q/A Site Backlinks 20 From 10 Sites
42. Content Marketing – Publish 5 Contents in 5 Sites
43. Content Marketing – Publish 5 Contents in 5 Sites
44. Q/A Site Backlinks 20 From 10 Sites
45. Wiki Backlinks + 10 High-Quality Profile Backlinks
46. Content Marketing – Publish 5 Contents in 5 Sites
47. Content Marketing – Publish 5 Contents in 5 Sites
48. Guest Posting Email Outreach 100
49. Guest Posting Email Outreach 100
50. Content Marketing – Publish 5 Contents in 5 Sites
51. Content Marketing – Publish 5 Contents in 5 Sites
52. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site / Main Website
53. Published Expired Content on Web 2.0
54. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site/ Main Website
55. Resource Link Outreach 50 Email
56. Resource Link Outreach 50 Email
57. Resource Link Outreach 50 Email
58. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site / Main Website
59. Image Backlink Building 10
60. Publish – 3 Contents In Money Site / Main Website
61. Forum Posting- We Need At Least 10 Links From 10 Forum
62. Press Release Submission – We Need To Submit 3 PR To 3 Free PR Site
63. Check If All The Backlinks Are Indexed Or Not; If Not, Index Them Using Premium Service Like Linkicious
64. Continuous Content Marketing If It’s Not Ranked And Making Money.
65. Continue Publishing New Contents On The Site If The Site Is Making Lower Than Expected Amount
First-page Ranking time
No one can know how Google factors affect each other and the overall formula for search rankings not even most people at Google. We just can look at our competitors and their system to get ranked and adjust our strategy to bet on them. Search Marketing is Not a Campaign With a Start and End Date so continuously we have to work for it but day by day a website claim less work for keeping the first position.
If you can identify following four things, then it is easy for you to rank a site as well as easy to say how many backlinks do you need to beat your competitors
- Identifying your targeted broad and niche competitors to analyze
- Their Onsite competitive analysis (keywords, content and technical analysis)
- Their Offsite competitive analysis (backlinks, link building strategy)
- Competitor surveillance does it @ least one time per month (keeping tabs on their SEO strategy)
Search Engine Ranking Factors
You have to know 2015 Google main ranking factors to get first-page ranking within four months; they are:
- Content: High-quality content ranks higher. High-quality content includes holistic, longer, includes semantically related terms, keywords, video, and photography. Get high-quality content with our Content Creation Service
- On page SEO: Please see mine on the page SEO checklist.
- Backlinks: Give importance on quality than quantity.
- Having a strong understanding of “Universal Search.”
- Understanding and maximizing user metrics (visitor behavior)
- Leveraging social signals to build brand validity and awareness
- Branding for SEO purposes. Which social media you will use? You get details answer HERE
- Mobile-Friendly Web Sites will Rank Better In Mobile Search. Google said that on April 21, 2015, this algorithmic change will have a significant impact on the mobile search results, changing all languages worldwide. Nobody Can give you the guarantee, but we can give the money back guarantee.
- . Mobile Apps That Google Indexes will Rank Better In Mobile Search. Google said this only will work for signed-in users who have the app installed on their mobile devices, which means only Android apps today.
Search engine optimization tips for 2018
Following 11 tips still working best for Search Engine in 2018
- First of all, do competitor analysis, create an SEO strategy that maps to an audience. We do it with utmost care, please see our search engine optimization Service
- Optimize your site page around one keyword or topic & focus on ROI instead of keyword rankings, Remember that keywords are relevant but not verbatim also, optimize for Yahoo, Bing, and Others. You should target more precise keywords and search phrases.
- URL Structure should be short, descriptive and help to categorize your website.
- Optimize page titles, utilize proper heading tags, optimize Image alt text
- Grow natural links, create incredible content that earns links, get co-citation links, Editorial Links, do link reclamation & link outreach. You can contact us how you will do it.
- Increase Site Speed. Check you site Speed Here; you can see our website speed optimization service HERE
- HTTP vs. HTTPS: Why They Matter. Now Google giving priority for HTTPS, so take HTTPS if you can.
- Mobile Search Implications I mean Mobile SEO Website. Our Mobile & Site Speed Optimization Service
- Optimize videos for search engine & make videos related to your industry or region.
- Keep your site fresh.
- Never stop your SEO efforts
Those are 11 Search engine optimization tips for 2015, Get Exclusive Search Engine Optimization Service
Search Engine Optimization Cost
- Monthly cost: $750-5,000 per month. Most businesses pay between $2,500 and $5,000 for a monthly cost, but we will take only $600 to prove us. Yes! we are ByteCode
- Fixed prices: Price variable. Businesses that are just testing the waters in SEO usually choose a contract serves as an entry point. Typical contract services include things like SEO copywriting ($0.15-$0.50/word). site content audit ($500-$7,500), link profile audit ($500-$7,500), and social media site setup ($500-$3,000).
- Project-based: price variable. Most projects cost from $1,000 to $30,000, but our one-time costs are $3000 to get first-page ranking within 4/6 months. Contact us for details.
- Hourly Rate: $76-$200/hour is Most Common. SEO consultants, whether individuals or agencies, usually charge between $100 and $300 per hour, but we charge only $10-$20. Contact Us to get exclusive Search engine optimization Service.
SEO firms generally can’t provide guarantees due to the constantly changing nature of the industry, but we are giving you promise to bring the first page within 4/6 month. At this point, we are unique. 🙂
Best Search engine optimization companies list
- Digital Current
- Customer Magnetism
- eMarketing Concepts
- Higher Visibility
- Ignite Visibility
- Lead to Conversion
- Hudson Horizons. Here is another Experiment of Best Search engine optimization companies
Best Search engine optimization companies in Bangladesh
- Devs Team
- Fortune Tech
- Nano IT World
- Zaman IT
- Amar Tech
- IT BiZ Bangladesh
- SEO Services Companies
- BD Web Services
Those Results based on Search Engine. Please take their Services Carefully.
How many keywords will you target?
One to two keywords is optimal. Any more than two dilutes your efforts, and you will not be able to rank as well against other web pages which focus on just one key phrase.
Search engine optimization specialists | top 15
- AJ Ghergich, Founder of Ghergich & Co.
- Aleyda Solis, Owner of Orainti
- Andy Beard, Product Manager at uQast
- Ann Smarty, Founder of MyBlogGuest
- Ash Buckles, Global SEO Manager at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Bill Slawski, President, and Founder of SEO by the Sea
- Brian Dean, Founder of Backlinko
- Chris Winfield, Entrepreneur, and Digital Marketing Consultant
- Cindy Krum, CEO, and Founder of Mobile Moxie
- Craig Fifield, Co-Founder of Circloscope
- Dan Petrovic, Managing Director of Dejan SEO
- Danny Sullivan, Founding Editor of Marketing Land and Search Engine Land
- Darren Shaw, President, and Founder of Whitespark
- Derek Edmond, Managing Partner of KoMarketing
- Mahbub Osmane, Founder of ByteCode & Already worked more than 18000+ hrs on up work with more than 300+ clients. He is a Professional Digital Marketer as well as ThemeForest Author. Know more about Mahbub Osmane from his Personal Website.
These components are just the foundation of getting First Page ranking within 12 months. But without an understanding of how these areas lay the groundwork for your overall strategy, you could find your efforts wasted. By building a solid Ranking Strategy, you can begin to build a successful strategy that works for your business. For more updates, you can Contact Me, and you can follow me on Twitter or Facebook.
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01927 711 980 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.
ByteCode’s Exclusive Services
Guaranteed First Page Ranking Within 12 Months
In this section, I will discuss the proved method for Guaranteed First Page Ranking of your business, services or products. If you are looking for such kinds of article, you are welcome for the next area. It’ll surely help you to express yourself as a brand and authority in your niche or sectors. Let’s check the method for guaranteed first page ranking in the different search engine including Google, Bing or Yahoo.
Confirm the below 59 points for ranking in the Google:
When ByteCode Team audit any site for SEO purposes, we try to follow the below point guideline from Google. Notably, if anyone follows the below-guideline fully they can easily rank their site in the search engine, and there have no possibilities to stay in the warning sides. You can become totally safe. Let’s check the below list for keeping your site updated and risk-free.
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3|
|All Items||Description||Your Total:|
What should you do for first page ranking of any long-tail keywords:
We all know long tail keywords perform very good in the Google ranking. It’s easy to rank comparing the metrics. With this in mind, if you want to rank your website for the long-tail keyword, you can use this method. Certainly, it’s so tough to rank on the first page of Google, but if you follow the right path, it’s possible.
With this in mind, I have designed this guideline to help you for ranking your long-tail keywords in the first page of Google. Today I will show you my experience for ranking a page on Google.
For ranking in the first page of Google, you have to ensure researching first. You may get it’s not working at all. But the reality is, choosing the best keyword by researching is one of the methods for ranking in the Google. So what should you consider for researching a keyword?
- The length of the Keyword: Yes! You have no shortcut ways for ranking with the short keywords. It has been ranked by the high authority or popular one. For this reason, you have to find out long tail keywords, and it’ll justify if you can rank keywords for your site. Here, I will recommend going with a keyword which is above four words. Always remember, the shorter the keyword will be it can be ranked so quickly on the first page of Google.
- Competition of the Keyword: You have to try to find low competitive keyword all the time. You have to remember long-tail keywords will not get tons of searches, but this low search volume keyword can be the asset for you.
- User-Engagement: You have to think for a long time results. Do you think your keywords have some buying intention among the searchers or it’s just for information? You have to add value by following this for ranking.
Keep your keyword in the headline:
For ranking with your desired long-tail keywords, you should maintain the keywords in the headline and never forget to add the eye-catching call to actions to attract the minds of the searchers. Keeping the primary keyword in the headline is good for SEO as well as getting users engagement. You have to remember, and you have to satisfy the users within seconds. Otherwise, they will go back.
Generate user need content
It’s very important for making massive visitors for your long-tail keywords. Try to attract by your headlines, call to actions, meta descriptions and overall with an excellent introduction. If you can do this, it will inevitably increase the ranking of keywords for a long time.
Write, Write and Write
There has no value of your site without writing regularly. Yes! Regular content can proof you as an authority. On the other hand, it helps to use same types of keywords in different ways. It can help you to engage properly.
Don’t forget to write killer content. If you think only keywords, the audiences will be bored, and the content may not be user-friendly. For this reason, write with regular speed and use the keywords in different ways. If you can write a long article, then it will be surely keyword rich and deep on those topics.
If you have a belief it’s not possible to rank on the first page of the search engine, then change your decision and try to use long-tail keywords and surely you are going to dominate the next search engine world.
Additional Task for first-page ranking
Here you will see some industry leaders who are working in the SEO world and even some of them are working with Google closely. What they tell about ranking on the first page?
What does Google say for Guaranteed First Page Ranking?
Google’s head of webspam team and digital marketer Matt Cutts is advising to do the following things for ranking on the Google’s first page.
- Research the keywords perfectly
- Do On-Page Optimization in the right ways. Optimize the content for on-page, and keep the content relevant and do in-depth discussion.
- Don’t forget about the related outbound link for better understanding of the search engine.
- Use primary keyword density accurately and keep a balance.
- Increase the social share and engagement
- Get backlinks naturally by writing great and deep content.
- Increase guest post for branding not for backlinks only.
- Make clear and easy to guess Permalink
- Focus on branding of your website with content and maintaining different social page
- Increase the user-friendliness and loading speed of your website. Usability means keeping appropriate internal linking, related post, perfect call to actions, optimized navigations and readability.
Hear from Matt Cutts the above tips in the below video:
If you can do the following things, your website will rank for a long time, and it’ll become a brand day by day.
How can I optimize for On-page SEO for Guaranteed First Page Ranking?
David Trounce from Mallee Blue- a digital consultant and writer, give us the exact method for on-page SEO. Let’s check it.
- Website URL: Keep your website URL short and brandable as well as rememberable. On the other hand, make all the post and page URL relevant and eye-catching with the content.
- Meta title: Always keep the meta title short and with the use of the primary keyword.
- Meta Description: Here the same advice, use the primary keywords with a great call to actions.
- Heading tag: Use appropriate and exact heading tag with primary keyword and eye-catching overview.
- Limit your target keywords: In all the post use alt keywords and primary keyword and try to use a keyword in a post. Don’t use more keywords in one post.
- Do internal linking perfectly: Internal linking make the post more relevant and so use it for every post and page in the right ways.
- Use outbound links: Outbound links helps Google to understand the topics accurately. You should use it more often.
- Keep the page clean simple: Never use various items or area on a page. Keep it clean simple as much as possible.
- Ensure fast loading web page: Yes! It’s an another good term for on page SEO. Change the themes or the design and provide a fast loading web page.
- Sitemap and indexing: Create a sitemap for your website and submit it to every search engine and check if it’s indexing entirely.
If you can follow the above rules, you would not get any problem for on page SEO.
How much time does it take to rank on the first page of Google according to your experience?
It’s not possible to say by anyone for ensuring the first page of Google within a short period. But the above methods can confirm your first-page ranking if you can follow the methods exactly. On the other hand, from our experience, it is found that we can beat with 6 months to 12 months. But there has no exact timing for ranking.
Can I rank my company or brand name in the Google easily?
Definitely. Ranking your brand name in the Google is straightforward. If you can follow the exact method for ranking your company name, you deserve it by Google. You have to confirm Google business or place or brand for ranking with your brand. Here, it’s effortless to rank for a unique name or less familiar name.
Similarly, you can also rank your services or products with specific keywords, if you can follow the above methods of ranking.
Benefits of first-page ranking?
Searchers are merely going on the second page for their results, and 75% of users try with different keywords for getting their information. So, is there any benefit if you stay on the second page or far away?
- Always remember, the first page means more clicks and engagement.
- It helps to create authority
- Traffic is guaranteed
- It will increase the domain and page authority undoubtedly.
- Overall, Good sales for your products
If you want to make your business as brand or authority, you have to ensure first-page ranking with different keywords. Otherwise, it’s not possible to get popularity or sales. With this in mind, you have to work from today. Above all, if you get this article helpful, never hesitate to share it on your favorite social media. If you have any question, you can ask me from the comment section too. Thanks in advance. 🙂